Private Information Protection Declaration
Bisei Sangyo Co., Ltd.
Company President Cheng Yung Kuang
At Bisei Sangyo Co. Ltd. (henceforth referred to as "this Company"), we strongly believe that it is our social responsibility to properly protect all Personal Information of our customers as well as business affiliates of this Company, and shall take the utmost care regarding the protection, management and handling of Personal Information based on the policy below.
Date Created: February 24, 2006
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
This Company complies with the laws and regulations related to Personal Information.
2. Enforcement of Proper Management of Information
This Company shall appoint a Personal Information Manager and measures shall be taken to appropriately prevent as well as rectify the illegal use, loss, destruction, tampering as well as leaking of Personal Information. Moreover, "Personal Information Handling" training shall be carried out with all employees in an effort for proper management of Personal Information. Additionally, business information shall be managed to the same degree as Personal Information.
3. Purpose of Collection and Scope
Upon acquiring Personal Information, this Company shall clearly state the purpose of collection and shall only collect Personal Information in the scope necessary.
4. Usage in the Scope of the Purpose of Collection
This Company shall not use, provide, deposit outside of the requested scope based on the collection scope agreed upon by the person or owner of the Personal Information or laws and regulations.
5. Use Restrictions and Management
The Personal Information held by this Company shall be appropriately managed so that the Personal Information is not handled outside of the requested scope based on the collection scope agreed upon or laws and regulations. Based on the collection scope agreed upon, this Company shall oversee that Personal Information is handled under strict management in the event that Personal Information is to be provided outside of this Company.
6. Continuous Improvement
In order to appropriately manage Personal Information, this company shall strive to understand laws and regulations, changes in information technology, constantly review the workings of management, and make continuous improvements.
Bisei Sangyo Co., Ltd. (henceforth referred to as "this Company") recognizes that the appropriate protection of the Personal Information of customers as well as all business affiliates is its important duty as a carrier of Personal Information. This Company enforces the protection of Personal Information based on the items below under "Personal Information Protection Declaration and Policy".
1. Management of Personal Information
As a carrier of Personal Information, to prevent the disclosure, loss, damage of Personal Information, this Company shall carry out the appropriate safety management measures while conforming to the law as well as the internal regulations of this Company. Moreover, this Company shall educate all employees regarding the appropriate handling of Personal Information, and shall protect the Personal Information.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
(1) The Personal Information Protection Law shall be complied with and proper measures shall be taken when collecting Personal Information. In the event that Personal Information is collected from the information owner (the person himself) through documentation or the website, this Company shall clearly state the purpose of use of the Personal Information and shall only collect the Personal information after receiving consent.
3. Disclosure, Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
Personal Information collected from the information owner shall not be disclosed or provided to a third party except in one of the following cases below.
(1) When required by law
4. Procedure for Inquiring, Disclosing Personal Information
(1) For inquiries regarding procedures and contact information in cases where the information owner or representative wishes to disclose, amend, delete, halt or refuse Personal Information, please refer to "Inquiry Contact".
5. Handing of Personal Information on Website
Use of Log Information
6. Voluntariness of Collection Items
All Personal Information collected by this Company shall be at the "intention of the customer". Please enter in information after confirming the contents of services written on documents or websites, and are received by entering Personal Information.